Matthew S. Dana, JD, LLM, CPA, CLU, ChFC
- Scottsdale Rotary Club
- Central Arizona Estate Planners
- East Valley Estate Planners
- Professional Advisory Board for the following Boards :
- Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation*
- Scottsdale Health Care Foundation
- Arizona Community Foundation
- U.S. Court of Appeals – 9th Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court
- The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation
Trevor Whiting, JD, LLM, MBA
- Arizona Community Foundation Professional Education Series Planning Committee
* The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation is the only organization created by President Reagan himself. This Foundation was created in order to preserve and advance his ideals of economic opportunity, global democracy, national pride, and limited government. As the Head of the Professional Advisory Council in Arizona, to support the Foundation’s goals and objectives. These Professional Advisory Councils help by serving as emissaries to potential donors, providing education and access to the Foundation’s professional services, and by serving as advisors on issues and opportunities under consideration by Foundation leadership.
** Phoenix Suns Charities provides funds to other charities serving underprivileged children in Phoenix, Arizona. By distributing more than one million dollars every year to worthy Arizona organizations, Phoenix Suns Charities is able to help hundreds of deserving children. Mr. Rilus Dana feels very privileged to serve on this wonderful board and to be a part of this great charity.